How can you support employees who are citizens of Ukraine?

Posted on 3rd January, 2022

Estimated reading time 2 minutes

Employers who employ Ukrainian citizens are now thinking about how they can help their employees and their family members. In addition to offering spontaneous support, e.g. by creating fundraisers, employers also have other options to help. Here are some suggestions that can be used.

  • Assistance from the Company Social Benefit Fund
  • Registering family members for health insurance
  • Allowing absence from work
  • Assistance in relocating employees’ families

Below you will find the latest issue of HRadar | Alert, you may also read it online.

Download alert

Please click on the link to find out more information:

For Ukraine

For further information or if you have any queries relating to the content of this communication, please contact us.

CELIA Alliance
CELIA Alliance members are identified here. Members of the CELIA Alliance are each independent law firms and do not practice law jointly with any other member of the CELIA Alliance. "CELIA Alliance" and "CELIA" are not trading names. For more information about the CELIA Alliance click here.

Content is for general information purposes only. The information provided is not intended to be comprehensive and it does not constitute or contain legal or other advice. If you require assistance in relation to any issue please seek specific advice relevant to your particular circumstances. In particular, no responsibility shall be accepted by the authors or by Abbiss Cadres LLP for any losses occasioned by reliance on any content appearing on or accessible from this newsletter. For further legal information click here.

Circular 230 disclosure
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS and other taxing authorities, we inform you that any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

If you would like to copy or otherwise reproduce this article then you may do so provided that: (1) any such copy or reproduction is for your own personal use or if it is made available to any third party it is done so on a free of charge basis; and (2) the article is reproduced in full together with the contact details, disclaimer and any logos as they appear on each article.