Fidere Avocats – Labour and employment law
We are proud to announce that FIDERE AVOCATS, one of our CELIA Alliance firms in France, has received excellent rankings for labour and employment law from “Leader’s league”.
Leaders League is an international rating agency that have been running for over 25 years. Preselected firms and personalities are invited to compete in each category based on analysis and ranking work carried out in collaboration with a high-level committee of market specialists. The evaluation was based on the following criteria:
- The quality and diversity of the achievements made
- The progress of the company over the last three years achieved by the selected nominees
- The strengths of the nominees’ organisation, its impact, and its role in supporting the company’s strategy over the last three years
- The capacity for innovation and initiative in legal matters.
With their wealth of expertise, they awarded the following accolades to Fidere:
- Social management of M&As and social audits
- Reorganizations, socials programs, and related litigation
- Collective bargaining and social relations
- High-risk individual litigation
- Social compliance
- Social security
Remarkable achievements from our fellow CELIA Alliance member firm!
Please click here to see the rankings. To know more about Fidere Avocats, one of our French CELIA Alliance member firms, visit the firm’s profile page here.
For further information, or if you have any queries relating to the content of this communication, please contact us.