Below is a list of latest events. Click an event for further information.
- 19th June 2013CIPD Recruitment and Resourcing Conference
The Recruitment and Resourcing Conference provides an ideal opportunity to gain insight into how leading organisations are tackling their workforce challenges.
- 19th June 2013Executive Compensation Conference
This Conference offers a good opportunity to connect with international experts, senior corporate officers and leading practitioners.
- 19th June 20134th Total Compensation and Benefits conference
The 4th annual Total Compensation & Benefits conference is a two day event featuring leading speakers from Compensation & Benefits, Rewards, Recognition and HR.
- 21st June 2013CIPD HR Business Partner Workshop
Strategic HR approaches are changing and the economic environment is transforming the expectations of employers and colleagues.
- 25th June 2013Social Media for HR Executives Seminars
This two part seminar series will give senior HR and communication executives' insights on how leading organisations are leveraging social networks.
- 3rd July 2013CIPD Employment Law Conference
The conference covers the Government's perspective on the latest employment legislation.
- 10th July 2013The London HR Summit
The London HR Summit is a highly focused, 1 day event aimed at bringing the Human Resources Industry together for interactive seminars, face-to-face business meetings and valuable networking opportunities.
- 23rd October 2013GEO’s National Equity Compensation Forum 2013
GEO's 3rd Annual National Equity Compensation Forum is known for bringing together strategic-minded attendees who are knowledgeable about employee share plans...
- 6th February 2014World Centre Annual Global Employee Equity Forum
This two-day global employee equity forum highlights the latest developments in international employee equity plans - including a review of how key aspects of executive equity reward packages are being changed under governmental and shareholder pressures.